July 07, 2006

Weekends Don't Count Unless You Spend Them Doing Something Completely Pointless

Evening Workout
SWIM
3600 meters
Main Set: 4 x 600 meters off 30 seconds rest.

Random Comments: I have not been writing a lot lately. In fact, it seems it's down to 2 or 3 times per week. I apologize. It isn't by choice. Believe me you, the time I spend writing these meaningless stories for nobody to read but me are some of the most joyous moments of my day. Here's the thing though, for some reason my days all of the sudden seem overly packed.

Maybe it's the 7-9 hours of training on Saturday and Sunday that have me scrambling around during the weekdays to try to keep my head above water. Maybe it's the fact that I'm just so gosh darn fatigued during the day that I'm not as productive as I used to be. Maybe it's because I'm juggling time spent working on a corporate consultancy client with time spent selling off my record company with time spent looking for a new career. Next thing I know, it's 5:30 and it's time to go to the pool or the gym. Ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom.

And let me tell you, the Tour de France and the World Cup sure aren't helping matters either. That's not even to mention my growing crossword puzzle addiction. And the fact that it's so damn hot by my desk area that it feels like I'm working in a kiln, that probably sucks out of me what little life is left to suck.

So anyway, I don't seem to be getting as much done as I used to. But I'm trying to change that. So thank you for bearing with me.

OK, I gotta go take a nap.
__________________________________________________________________

0 comments: