June 19, 2009

My Generic Race Report

Let's face facts folks, I labor over race reports more than I do over the races. The fact of the matter is that I say the same basic thing in all of the reports because I have just about the same basic experience in all of the races. So to save us all a heckuva lot of time and heartache, I present to you J's Official All-Encompassing Industry Approved Generic Race Report For All Races Past And Hence.

Oh, and it's in graphic form because we all like pretty pictures and they're much quicker to read. (click the image to see it bigger)


4 comments:

Trihardist said...

So this is like the Walmart version, right?

j. said...

yep...mass production. that's the name of the game.

Heather said...

I personally hate writing race reports so when my coach recently asked for my synopsis of my last race I sent him this picture, he laughed but didn't ask me any more questions...guess it explains things pretty well - thanks.

RuninDC said...

Very interesting -- thanks for your wonderful post and superb Blog