April 10, 2007

A Momentary Lapse of Wit

Me: Knock Knock
You: Who's there?
Me: Legs
You: Legs who?
Me: Legs skip the run today, I'm too tired

***

Me: My legs are so tired.
You: How tired are they?
Me: They're so tired it just took me 80 minutes to do my 70 minute run

***

Me: You wanna know how tired my legs are?
You: Sure, why not.
Me: My legs are so tired....My legs are so tired.....um.....I can't think of anything witty to say. Never mind.

***

Me: Knock knock
You: Who's there?
Me: Jamaica
You: Jamaica who?
Me: Jamaica me crazy with the stupid jokes about how tired your legs are. Shut up already, would ya.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"They're so tired it just took me 80 minutes to do my 70 minute run"

Now that's a great line! I think I may have to steal that one from you... :)